BY JOSE OLE

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love Mexican food but my budget is limited so I can't eat out that often. These are the perfect answer! They are cheap, easy to cook and taste great. They taste good with guacamole, sour cream, fresh tomatoes or alone, just out the package. The only thing I miss about going to a restaurant when I eat these is a waiter telling me, "the plate is hot."
Janet G.
San Diego
I used to live on these buying them by the box.  But they recently (Sep 2017?) changed the recipe, making them spicier.  I can’t eat spicy, I’ve tried and my mouth breaks out.  If I wanted spicy I’d buy the chicken flavor.

Anyway, I’m devastated as these were one of my favorite foods.
Anthony N.
Raleigh
They recently seem to have changed the label to "beef and cheese" and added a mix of steak and ground beef instead. It used to be a pretty good emergency snack, now it's off-putting and inedible.
It does not taste the same and the ground beef is not pleasant whatsoever. Rather than changing the ingredients entirely, they should just raise the price a few cents for the steak one!
Alec H.
Portland
The time it takes to cook chimichangas is still poor for one minute and thirty seconds on High Power. The chimichangas are still cold within the microwave. Best
to make an new adjustment to time to cook them within the microwave for 3 minutes on High Power.
Heath W.
I have an unreasonable and frankly unseemly addiction to these chimis. Perhaps it's because my high school lunch truck used to fry them up and sell them for $2. 25 years later I still long for the beefy cheesy goodness of the simpler times. Wow, that sounded bad. Ok, so just try them they're awesome!
Kedric B.
New Haven
It's like they took a can of Dinty Moore beef stew, removed all of the vegetables, ran it through a food processor, added liquid cheese and wrapped it in a soggy flour tortilla.
Tastes awesome dipped in sour cream!
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Im eating one right now. I love the cheesey flavor and the real steak tasye it has !! So cheesy amd delicious. Really has an amazing flavour of steak! Plus the jalapenos give it alittle kick of spicyness omg bomb.xom
Megan R.
My husband didbtje grocery shopping this week. They were 10 for $10 and naturally, he brought a bunch home! They are mighty delicious. Addicting. The kids loved them too. So, I guess he did good
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I really like these steak chimichangas. They're roughly $1 a piece and they taste better than most frozen burritos, and the ends don't get hard and gross in the microwave. I like to keep them on hand for busy nights.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
These chimichangas are great my husband takes one or two to work every now and then and just pops them in the microwave. They have a variety of flavors to choose from. There aren't to many he doesn't like. I would suggest trying them.