BY JOSE OLE

Jose Ole® Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos.
Taste the Fiesta!®.
Fun snack size!
Made with real cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
They aren't the best because they are frozen BUT for frozen food they are exceptional. Specially if you add some dipping sauces like sour cream and salsa! Great for when you didn't have time to make lunch or dinner!
Blaise W.
Definitely a household favorite, Jose ole has become a "staple" in our freezer. These are particularly favored because the tortillas are crispy and they use REAL cheese!
Denice H.
Henderson, NV
I love these! Super fast to make and delicious! I'm always on the go and sometimes don't have a lot of time to make dinner, so these Mini Tacos ate great! My kid loves it and great with Salas!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend likes buying these there actually okay, don't think I would feel food just eating these but with a plate and rice and beans with it should be good !
Brittney S.
I always love to buy these for a quick snack to make for movie night or for my daughter after school-not the healthiest choice but she loves them!
Luisa G.
These are so good! I've tried both the chicken and beef taquitos and are delis! Good for a meal with rice and beans or a quick appetizer.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
These are my go to quick snack. They're so good even from the microwave. I always eat them with sour cream...highly recommend!
These are fair, very greasy, not much taste. I added salsa and sour cream, onion powder and garlic to make them edible for me.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
This tacos are delicious. They are super convenient and don’t take very long to make. I love to eat these for lunch.
Deondrea L.
Memphis, TN
They are Delicious!!!!!!!!! and the kids just love them too,try them u will be like them they are amazing.