Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron

by Jose Eber

Innovative technology that locks in moisture as it straightens, the Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron leaves hair, softer, silkier, and smoother than ever before. With specialized plates, it works equally well on damp or dry hair. It locks in nutrients and keeps hair hydrated within the cuticle with every pass, helping to strengthen and improve hairs elasticity. Eliminate the need for additional drying and damaging heat from a blow dryer. With variable temperature control, you decide how much heat you want depending upon your hair type, putting the control in your hands. Designed with wider plates, the Wet or Dry Styling Iron allows you to cover more hair with each pass making styling quicker and more efficient even for thicker, coarser hair. <.

Does this work well with very thick hair?
Is this really safe to use on wet hair?
Start your review of Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron!
Jennifer Jayden H.
Arlington, TX
I ordered this online and was so excited when it finally arrived! However, when I opened the box one of the decorative buttons had already fallen off. Boo. The device has several temperature settings, but they're on the handle! I was constantly changing the setting on accident and trying to hold the device differently from my norm felt so weird and pushed my hand toward the heating elements, which I didn't care for. I ultimately didn't save any time using this and in the future will probably go back to ol' trusty that I feel more comfortable with. I'm glad I bought it on sale!
leena R.
Fremont
I bought this product a few years ago on Amazon. I was a little hesitant about it, but it is one of the best things I’ve ever bought. This is the only straightener I will ever use. It really straightens her hair and last you a long time.
Courtney S.
Elberton, GA
This is a great straightener! The only downfall is doing it when your hair is wet can really damage it! I have thick hair and this worked really well when it was dry. I tried it when it was damp and it fried my hair!
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
You can use this as a straighter or a curling product plus you don't have to worry if your hair is still wet helps when your in a hurry if you haven't purchased this iron your missing out ...
jakeria S.
I prefer you guys to get this product its very good to use and do hair with I'm so happy I found the right tool for my hair.
Ashley J.
Chestertown, MD
Jose eber straighteners are hands down the best! They don't seem to damnage my hair and they have multi functions. I love that I can curl and straighten my hair with it. I will most definitely buy again! I loved it so much I bought one for my mom as well!
Katie C.
Canton, GA
Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron could and should be a game changer, but it is not all the way 5 stars there yet. If my hair is completely dry, it is a fantastic straightener, but if it is wet at all, it "Frizzes" it straight. I don't always have time to dry my hair, and I really wanted it for the capability of having straight frizz free hair when it was still damp. My hair is shoulder length, normal thickness (if that is possible) and not naturally board straight or full of curls. It is right in the middle to where if I don't use a straightener, I look like I put my finger in the electric outlet 🙀
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Love it!! Makes styling time faster cuz you can use it what are dry. Leaves hair soft and shinny. The best styling tool out there. I've been using since 2014 won't use any another styling tool anymore besides the Jose brand
Jen R.
I love this tool! It's so convenient to use because it's sturdy and doesn't take very long to heat up. I feel this is affordable for what it does as it also works on damp hair. It was definitely worth the purchase since this was exactly what I was looking for!
Daniele G.
Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron uploaded by Daniele G.
Perfect! I really wanted to be able to try it, I'm jealous of whoever got this one from here! Who already won this product?