Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron uploaded by Daniele G.

BY JOSE EBER

Innovative technology that locks in moisture as it straightens, the Jose Eber Wet or Dry Styling Iron leaves hair, softer, silkier, and smoother than ever before. With specialized plates, it works equally well on damp or dry hair. It locks in nutrients and keeps hair hydrated within the cuticle with every pass, helping to strengthen and improve hairs elasticity. Eliminate the need for additional drying and damaging heat from a blow dryer. With variable temperature control, you decide how much heat you want depending upon your hair type, putting the control in your hands. Designed with wider plates, the Wet or Dry Styling Iron allows you to cover more hair with each pass making styling quicker and more efficient even for thicker, coarser hair. <. see more...

• Is this really safe to use on wet hair? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well with very thick hair?1 Answers
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
This is a great straightener! The only downfall is doing it when your hair is wet can really damage it! I have thick hair and this worked really well when it was dry. I tried it when it was damp and it fried my hair!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Centreville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jose eber straighteners are hands down the best! They don't seem to damnage my hair and they have multi functions. I love that I can curl and straighten my hair with it. I will most definitely buy again! I loved it so much I bought one for my mom as well!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
You can use this as a straighter or a curling product plus you don't have to worry if your hair is still wet helps when your in a hurry if you haven't purchased this iron your missing out ...
Jen R.
Jen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tool! It's so convenient to use because it's sturdy and doesn't take very long to heat up. I feel this is affordable for what it does as it also works on damp hair. It was definitely worth the purchase since this was exactly what I was looking for!
jakeria s.
jakeria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer you guys to get this product its very good to use and do hair with I'm so happy I found the right tool for my hair.
Daniele G.
Daniele G.
Perfect!
I really wanted to be able to try it, I'm jealous of whoever got this one from here!
Who already won this product?
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really safe to use on wet hair?
salma E.
salma E.
Thessaloniki
Does this work well with very thick hair?