Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersJose Eber

by Jose Eber

The Jose Eber QuickShine Infrared Blow Dryer helps you achieve lustrous hair - fast! This light-weight, versatile blow dryer that uses the gentle heat of Far Infrared light to dry beginning deep within the hair cuticle, decreasing your dry time safely....

What do you think of this blow dryer?
Start your review of Jose Eber Quickshine Infrared Hair Dryer, Black, Light weight, 1800 watts, Infrared for quick drying (Black)!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
This dryer doesn’t make my hair a frizzy mess after blow drying my hair. It dries my thick hair quickly and efficiently. It has multiple setting on speed and heat and I love the option to be able to have a cold dry or hot dry depending on the health of my hair or if I want to leave my hair curly and just diffuse my hair. It has held up beautifully and I will continue to keep using this hair dryer.
Denyse R.
Houston
Jose Eber Quickshine Infrared Hair Dryer, Black, Light weight, 1800 watts, Infrared for quick drying (Black) uploaded by Denyse R.
I bought the Jose Ever hair dryer because every hair dryer I've used have burned me and hair was getting extremely dried out, so I tried it and I love it!.Plus I have really long thick hair so it took a long time to dry,but with this dryer ,I get it dried in less than half the time it used to take me. I definitely recommend this hair dryer.GREAT hair dryer, Great results, Great price!!!
Hannah L.
Jose Eber Quickshine Infrared Hair Dryer, Black, Light weight, 1800 watts, Infrared for quick drying (Black) uploaded by Hannah L.
I used this when I had short hair and long hair and every single time it cuts my drying time in half. It’s super lightweight as it says, and it has infrared light to speed up the process. Feels luxurious and has nice technology. Highly recommend you get your hands on it
Elizabeth L.
pasadena tx.
This truly gets the job done! Does get really hot that’s for sure but nothing that I can’t handle. I like the cooling button that it has.
Aryoc G.
Denver
Purchased at: Sam's Club
works great ! love it so much.. great results.. totally recommend. my hair type is frizzy and usually isn’t good with other hair dryers. this is a couple times that i used it and so far i love it .
Jodi C.
Rimersburg, PA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Really like this blow dryer !! It’s very fast drying and doesn’t dry my hair out. Would recommend to anyone...
Deandra P.
Weldon Spring, MO
I received this hairdryer in a promotional package at Sams Club which also included a flat iron, a straightening brush and a volume brush. The rep told me that the infrared would accelerate how fast my hair dries. While I have some improvement in how long it takes, it did NOT cut time in half as she described.
Nikki R.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used many hair dryers in the past and all of them do the same thing, dry out and damaged my hair. For some reason whenever I use this product it doesn't seem to dry out my hair as bad. I love how I always get a nice Sleek shine after blow-drying my hair out and the ends of my hair aren't frayed or split.
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Love this dryer it has infrared and dries my hair fast. Leaves my hair soft and shinny. I've been using since 2014 I only use jose now have all styling tools from jose
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Got this hair dryer for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! This is my first one and it’s awesome!!! It gives an infrared light that helps protect your hair from heat damage and leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny!! It’s the perfect size also!! My hair dries so much quicker and I have thick hair! I would highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone in the market for a nice one!! Definitely worth the price tag!!