Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersJose Eber
Pro Series 15 inch Flat Iron Blue Metallic-New

Jose Eber Pro Series 1.5 inch Flat Iron Blue Metallic-New

by Jose Eber

The Jose Eber Pro Series 1.5 inch wide straightening iron provides faster results on thicker, coarser hair. It will help you achieve sleek, silky-smooth hair like no other. Straight: Separate 1 inch sections of hair and slide straightener from crown to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jose Eber Pro Series 1.5 inch Flat Iron Blue Metallic-New!
Boron, CA
Jose Eber Pro Series 1.5 inch Flat Iron Blue Metallic-New uploaded by Julie S.
I have had this flat iron a good five years! It has held up very well, straightens no problem, it does an amazing job! I purchased this at the mall years ago and it's still holding up amazing!!!!
Really nice, gets very hot! A little pricey but worth it if you have longer hair, not so great for short lengths like myself
Charlotte, NC
This is the only hair straightener I’ll use! I’ve had mine for about 5 years now and it is still going strong. My hair doesn’t smell burnt, it doesn’t increase my spot ends and my hair is very soft after straightening or curling(I can do both with this iron!)

Looking for your answer?