Jose Eber Infra Red Blow Dryer

by Jose Eber

The Jose Eber Infrared Blow Dryer uses innovative Far Infrared Light to infuse a gentle heat deep inside the hair cuticle, decreasing drying time by half, eliminating hot spots, burns and damage. Incorporating antimicrobial properties with Ultra Violet Technology the Infrared Blow Dryer cleans the hair as it dries, removing bacteria and buildup, leading to greater shine, smoother hair, and easier styling. Far infrared light infuses heat into the core of the cuticle and not on the surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time by 50%. Antimicrobial properties clean and prepare the hair for a return to shine and manageability. 4 variable speeds and heat set.

I Have fine hair but a ton of it and it takes forever to blow dry, is this a good blow dryer?
What's the Price?
I wan to make sure that this blow dryer is friendly with your hair. Anyone can give me an advise?
Start your review of Jose Eber Infra Red Blow Dryer!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This blow dryer is really nice in my opinion I really like how well it dries my hair and I love the temperature settings
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Jose Eber Infra Red Blow Dryer uploaded by Leyana W.
I LOVE this blow dryer! I was always intimidated by blow drying my hair and never really gave it a good attempt. I figured that’s just a special treat I’ll get when I go to the salon but when I’m home, I’ll just flat iron my hair. Well for our first anniversary my husband gave me the full Jose Eber set and I fell in love with this dryer right away! It’s so easy to use and it get my hair dry and styles so quickly without me having a whole lot of skill in doing so. My hair is soft, smooth and silky after every use!
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have a lot of hair and this drys my hair so quickly! I would definitely recommend it!
Monica P.
Cottage Grove, OR
Jose Eber Infra Red Blow Dryer uploaded by Monica P.
I use to believe there wasn’t a difference between a cheap blow dryer vs a more expensive one. I didn’t think there would be any difference since all dryers blow out same amount of air and have almost the same amount of settings. If they all get the job done, why should I waste money on an expensive hair tool? I was fooled Lol. There is a difference. I recently received this blow dryer from my aunt. Not through Influenster. It’s the fanciest blowdryer I’ve owned so far. I have to say that blow drying my hair is such a breeze now. It has cut the time styling my thick hair in half. It truly does a fantastic job. I can blow dry my hair straight with a round brush much more efficiently. My hair doesn’t look so poofy after using this tool. I don’t have many flyaways and I swear my hair looks shinier after drying. I would recommend this product. Especially if you have a lot of hair like me!
Siobhan D.
W Bloomfield, MI
This blow dryer really blew my mind! My hair usually takes forever to dry and I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly it dried when I turned the infra red lights on. The only improvement I would make is to make the cord longer.
Candi B.
Kendall, WI
This is a great hairdryer and it gets my hair super straight really quickly without damaging it. I love how easy it is to use
Maria Paz G.
me encanta este secador se ve que es bueno y muy util yo que uso siempre el secador me gusta mucho este secador..
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
I love this. It gets hot and cold in seconds. It has a long cord so I can move. It doesn't make my hair frizzy.
Priyanka P.
Good product not so expensive and works great. I have so long hair so very helpful...
Jasmone A.
Mobile, AL
Thanks so that you are not in my opinion on the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a great weekend too Rd and the same as the one who is a great weekend too Rd suite hotels with pools in a while back to the same way that you have a