Hair CareHair Styling ToolsJose Eber
José Eber Digital Straightening Brush

José Eber Digital Straightening Brush

by Jose Eber

Get the results of a straightening iron with the ease of using a brush. Curly, wavy, frizzy, and flyaway hair is no match for this revolutionary straightening technology. Digital heat control ensures you use the correct heat setting for your hair type,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of José Eber Digital Straightening Brush!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
It took me a while to give this a fair try because I was doubtful that it would work for my hair. It was an anniversary gift from my husband and I wanted to give it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised! It got my hair straight quickly while maintaining body and shine. It’s my go-to tool now when I want to go from curly to straight instead of using a flat iron. It’s also good for touching up any waves & kinks to help make your stile last.
Zainab S.
london
This brush saves me so much time i have long dry and frizzy hair, used to take me over an hour with the straightener, now with the brush it s no more than 40mn! Also one great thing about this brand is you have life time warranty, once the pieces started falling out from the excess heat I took it to the store and they have me a brand new one and free extra products. If your hair gives you a hard long time this is your solution :)

Looking for your answer?