Jose Eber Curling Iron, Pink, 25mm uploaded by Lola A.

BY JOSE EBER

The Jose Eber 25mm Clipless Curling Iron creates larger, bouncier long lasting curls and voluptuous waves that are smoother, shiner, and less frizz. Create incredible volume and texture while reducing the amount of damage caused by traditional curling... see more...

Alanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve been using this for 3 years now and I love it!! It’s super easy to control and my hair stays curly for 2-3 days with it. I like the big curls. I bought it online for $45 on amazon even though it runs for $200. You can always find a deal!
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
Jose Eber needs to make me their sales rep. I’ve sold so many of my friends and acquaintances on this curling iron...and they buy it! It heats really well! It’s really the ONLY curling iron I’ve ever used (and I’ve used a lot) that holds my hair all day and makes really wonderful curls. I highly recommend!!
Reema A.
I curl my hair most of the time and this what i use for it. It is good and not that expensive. The worst thing about it is that you have to be careful because it is so hot and you really don’t want to burn yourself.. overall it give a nice curls 👍🏻
Bayan A.
Jeddah , Mecca
Very nice to lighten the hair because of the ions and gives a wonderful wave and very fast wave and does not provide hair shippers that make it fly Use it almost every day I like this size It gives great natural ripples and I recommend that they try it 💇🏽💇🏽💇🏽
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
I love this brand, gives me the perfect curls every single time. Salon perfect curls.. I just wish this version had a clip it would make using it much much easier.
Christina S.
St, NL
Amazing product. I can always achieve my hair goals when yawing this wand to curl. It creates tight curls that fall perfectly into a natural loose curl in my long thick hair. It’s so easy to use and heats up really fast. It’s sleek design is so nice as well. I would definitely purchase again
Lola A.
portsmouth, portsmouth
I bought it in 2015 and I love it, i have a bad wavy so I like to use this curling iron for a perfect wave, usually i use it when my hair dry and natural the wave looks natural and it’s stay more than 2 days