Jose Eber Curling Iron, Pink, 19mm uploaded by Farah Y.Jose Eber Curling Iron, Pink, 19mm uploaded by Chelsea M.

BY JOSE EBER

Newest ceramic technology provides consistent temp curl after curl. Ceramic heating elements designed for quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat. Aluminum Coated Barrels. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
I love this wand! I bought it off of amazon. I get compliments all the time on my hair! I have naturally curly hair, so the 19mm works perfectly to accentuate my natural curls! The large barreled wand gave me more wavy hair, so I really prefer the 19mm!
Chelsea M.
This has been my go to curling iron for YEARS. It is simply amazing! I originally bought it back in high school to give me tight curls for cheerleading competitions and it worked great for that. However, I now use it almost every day to give my hair some voluminous loose curls! Honestly this product is so versatile based on how tight you wrap your hair around the barrel and how high up you wrap it--even the technique you use to wrap your hair around the barrel will give you a different outcome and overall look! It's super easy to use and the best part is, it doesn't harm my golden locks at all! That being said, I use heat protectant spray before and an in shower heat protectant conditioner. All in all, I highly recommend this product! Everyone ALWAYS asks me how my hair always looks so good and I always direct them to this product and they are never disappointed :)
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
I have really soft fine hair that no matter what I try my hair never keeps curls. That's not the situation with curler,my curls lasts for 2 days looking fresh and great
Easy and fast to use, didn't damage my hair or dry it
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Love, love, love this curling wand! I only wish I had bought a larger barrel! This brand I purchased in the mall, and years later it is still one of the only curling irons that can actually make and keep my fine, straight hair curled for days!
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
I have this curling iron but don't use it very often. Afraid to fry my hair. I used it once last year. It does create beautiful curls. Purchased at OR Tambo airport...couldn't say no to the sales lady lol.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
I borrowed this curling iron from my boyfriends mother and after using it once, I was amazed at how quickly I was able to curl my hair and how beautiful the curls looked! I highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
Lori E.
I used this at my friends house. Was pretty impressed. Makes perfect curls without holding it on your hair too long. A bit too expensive for me.
Gabrielle C.
I love my curling wand from Jose Eber! It heats up quickly, creates effortless, frizz free curls, and the curls stay in your hair for hours.
Andreza P.
Stanton, CA
This curling iron is great. I've had it for about four years and it's in perfect condition. It gives you defined and long-lasting curls.
Vivian C.
Logan, WV
I love curling wand curls! Deff recommend if you don't have one. Beautiful bouncy curls