BY JOSE EBER

The Jose Eber 25mm Clipless Curling Iron creates larger, bouncier long lasting curls and voluptuous waves that are smoother, shiner, and without frizz. Create incredible volume and texture while reducing the amount of damage caused by traditional... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
My favorite tool ever. I haven’t used anything else since I started curling my hair! I am able to achieve flawless curled every single time by twisting my hair while I wrap it. This works on every single different length of hair. And this hasn’t cause any damage at all to my hair, completely safe! Buy it!! It’s worth the investment.
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
I’ve had mine for almost 6 years and it still works great. This is the only tool I can get my hair to curl with, and the curls last for a couple of days! I ordered online Amazon.
Melissa W.
San Francisco, CA
I use this every time I curl my hair which is about 3 times a week. I love it! It doesn’t make my hair dryer or more damaged than it already is (from color), and it gives a great curl that lasts 2-3 days. It’s perfect because I don’t wash my hair every day.
Kacy S.
Favorite curling wand ever. Will probably always make sure I own one. Flawless curls that last for days! And the curls are beautiful too. Will recommend and continue purchasing when needed.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Another excellent device from the brand. I have this curler in the 32mm size too which gives beautifully defined waves in a quick amount of time, this one delivers lovely defined curls which aren't too tight effecting the overall length of my hair- basically, these are the perfect curlers for my hair type which is fine, long and dense. The longevity of the curls are insane and like the 32mm size, these make short work of curling the entire head without the need for horizontal sectioning.