BY JOSE EBER

The Jose Eber Infrared Blow Dryer uses an innovative far infrared light to infuse a gentle heat deep inside the hair cuticle, not on the surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time by half. Not only does it decrease drying time, but it eliminates the risk of hot spots, burns, and damage with its even heat distribution. Incorporating antimicrobial properties via Ultra Violet technology, the Infrared Blow Dryer helps removes any bacteria or buildup leading to greater shine, smoother hair, and easier styling. With 4 variable speed and heat settings, you control the amount of heat you need for your hair type. Product Features: Offered with both a see more...

Maria A.
I have this wand and I also have the straighter to go with it. I really love both of them. I think they both do the job really well and I do recommend to anyone who is looking for a good straigner. I bought this at the mall 2 years ago and I still have it till this day.
Arch N.
13 curling iron
It has pretty good reviews, makes me bought it . After tried it, I like it
It's really worth the hype.
It heat up fast , and makes it easy to curl my hair.
13 MM small for my hair , so I'm thinking try 25 MM .
And of course don't forget to use heat protection before using the curling iron