Jose Eber Clipless Curler uploaded by Gabrielle L.Jose Eber Clipless Curler uploaded by Carenina C.Jose Eber Clipless Curler uploaded by Elisha T.

BY JOSE EBER

32mm Jose Eber’s Revolutionary Clipless Curling Irons produce salon worthy curls and waves defy frizz and fly aways. Redefining the way you curl your hair, the clipless barrel design delivers consistent heat across the entire length of the barrel giving you smoother, healthier, longer lasting curls within seconds. 32mm Ceramic coated barrel. No ridges, kinks or crimped ends. Even heat distribution curls perfectly in just 5 seconds. Ergonomic heat resistant handle and 360° swivel cord for ultra-easy handling. Dual voltage 110V / 220V. Clipless Curler, 32 mm. see more...

• Is this comes with the gloves? I had one hair curler that...1 Answers
  • What is the price and where can I buy?2 Answers
  • Is this great for all hair types ??? where can i buy and ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabby R.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the 25mm clipless curler from Jose Eber and it's game changing. Not only is it affordable, but it heats up super fast and gives the perfect beach wave/curl. I do each section in 10 seconds and then spray and it lasts all day. My hair never holds a curl like it does with this with any other at-home curler I've tried. THE BEST!
Marina C.
Its a good product but it is small and it is a struggle if you have medium to long hair you can't really work with it the curls will always be tight and you can't really lose them up but it works for short hair and it makes then nicely
Gabrielle L.
Winooski, VT
Review for: Jose Eber Clipless Curler, 32 mm, 1 ea more...
This IS the curling iron you've been looking for I promise. I bought this curling iron on amazon for $50 on a whim and after using it once I was hooked. The iron heats up fast and the cord is wound and swivels so it never gets dangled which is a major bonus. I don't know how but my hair grips to this barrel without using a clip or an insane amount of product. I only need to hold the strand on for 5 seconds and it makes insane curls that last all day. I find that since I bough this iron I have used less product in my hair to get that beachy wave affect. I recommend this to everyone! I don't have enough good things to say.
Sarah P.
Review for: Jose Eber Clipless Curler, 19 mm, 1 ea more...
I love using a wand to curl my hair, it is my favorite and only way I curl my hair!! It gives my hair the most perfect messy curls, and I love leaving about an inch at the ends where I don’t curl them and I love the look it gives
To my hair. My hair is naturally straight and hates being curled but the curls hold when I use this wand! I wrap each piece and count to 10 per piece, and I also do it separate ways to get a messy textured look!
Dana W.
I received my first clipless curler from Jose Eber around 2007. This sparked my love of doing hair and I used this curler on all of my friend's hair. I prefer to do my own hair for events and used this for homecoming in the past. Now it is time for a replacement, but 10 years isn't a bad run.
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I have had this for about 5 years this is my go to and I use it all the time give you nicer curls! You have to get use to it st first you burn your hand but comes with a glove. I got it on amazon for around $40 it's lasted years and still works great!
Seerra P.
I bought this curler at the fair probably 4 years ago. And I still have it, it hasn't lost it's heat, the curls last for days, and it doesn't fry my hair. Best curler I have ever owned, and will continue buying this 1; whenever that will be.
Devon B.
Boston, MA
I got this online and have never had a better curling tool. I have extremely thick hair that is very, very heavy and this baby can put some amazing curl in my hair. Not only does it curl, it looks healthy and I have to use very little if any product. This thing can get very hot and I am glad it come with the glove...I have burned myself a few times! Ouch :( Overall I am very happy with this product - my friends ask to use it all of the time. I do have some trouble with it now that my hair is much shorter. It is very difficult to curl those small hairs at the back of my head.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This is my absolute holy grail favorite hair styling tool of all time. No other curling, wand or product comes close to what this does for my hair. Whether my hair is short or I clip my extensions in, this tool gives me the perfect curl every singe time without it falling out. The curls stay all night long and I can count on this product to do the job quickly and easily. Not sure what I would do without it. The real MVP
cristal m.
I love this because this curls very easily my hair is thick and very long love how it gives me insane curls I use this very other day this very affordable to buy I recommend to everyone amazing
Avalon L.
Does it make good ringlets?
Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
What is the price and where can I buy?
Wisa W.
What is the price on this? And does it come with a heat glove?
Liwanag U.
Montgomery, AL
Is this comes with the gloves? I had one hair curler that always burn my finger and im looking to the hairl curler that comes with the gloves to prevent my hand on burning
Savannah K.
Is this great for all hair types ??? where can i buy and how much ????