Jose Eber 100% Ceramic Flat Iron, Black, 1 ea

by Jose Eber

Many flat irons boast that they incorporate ceramic plates, but many are actually only ceramic coated, meaning that they are truly just metal plates with a thin ceramic coating. This coating can peel, scratch, or fade away leaving hair exposed to harsh metal plates that can burn and damage hair. With our 100% pure, solid ceramic plates, this will never happen. Pure ceramic will leave hair looking shiny, healthy, and smooth every time. 1.25 wide solid ceramic plates provide better heat distribution throughout, eliminating hot spots that can burn and damage the hair. 100% solid ceramic plates never peel or degrade, therefore your hair is never exposed to damaging metal that is typical

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jose Eber 100% Ceramic Flat Iron, Black, 1 ea!
Victorville, CA
I have had this straightener for three years I love it so much it straightens and curls. I have rally thick curly hair abc it's amazing. My only thing is that it does fry your hair if you don't pay attention but that can happen with just a blow dryer.
Queenstown , MD
Works pretty good, Dey the best flat iron I’ve ever used! It says that you can use it when your hair is wet but it creates so much steam that it scares me way too much, that’s the only downside.
Recently parchased once and I'm loving it, leaves muy hair so straight and i can even curl muy hair and its less damage
ASHEBORO, NC
I love this flat iron. It leaves my hair with a nice shine and straightens it with ease. It heats up quickly and offers high temperature heat but it doesn't have a dial to adjust the heat setting. The cord is perfectly long and doesn't tangle easily. Wipes clean with a paper towel.
Dublin
I have had this straightener for years and it has been amazing I would definitely recommend it’s great! And leaves your hair dead straight and smooth/shiny

Looking for your answer?