BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo® Zero Calories Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix.
59.2 fl oz (1.75 Liter). see more...

Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite margarita mix. It so flavorful and the lemon taste is so natural all you need is the ice tequila and it's a perfect drink. They are also very cheap and a little goes a long way !
Katy M.
Churubusco
This is my absolute favorite margarita mix! I know most people like a salt rimmed glass but here me out...dip the glass in lemon juice and then into sugar. It is the bees knees. This mix is so good that at times I am too lazy to get out my blender and the ice.... yada yada so I just pour about two shots into a glass and dump some of this magic juice in and bada bing bada boom, delish lazy girl drink.
Serena N.
Alexandria, VA
This Margarita mix is great for hosting parties, my self and my roommate had a ton of people over for cinco de mayo and wanted a cost effective way to make margaritas for our friends. We are normal buyers of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila and thought that the Margarita Mix would be a great accompaniment and it was! Everyone loved it and said it tasted like a margarita from the bar, SO GOOD.
Kaitlyn✌🏼 M.
Midlothian, VA
As far as margarita mixers I usually pick this one. The citrus flavor and it’s not too sweet! Quite honestly I think it’s the best mixer to pair with tequila if you want to wake up hangover free the next morning! The price wasn’t terrible and usually it’s on sale! Sometimes you can even find a coupon if you get really lucky. Can’t beat that!
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
I actually like the zero calorie Jose Cuervo Margarita mix better than the regular mix! Something about it just tastes a little better, and it's a bonus that I can drink even more margaritas because there are fewer calories! I would recommend this easy to use margarita mix to mix with your Jose Cuervo tequila
Norma L.
Tulsa
Always at my house! Always in my fridge! I can’t be out of this stuff! Emergency Margarita nights seems to happen more often than not and this Jose Cuervo Mix is a Life Saver! Whether at a party or just after a long day this is great for a quick Margarita night. Not expensive at all and taste amazing.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Love this Jose Cuervo light mix.  I do enjoy a margarita on occasion but do not like how many calories are contained in the sweet mix.  This zero calorie version compares nicely to the original when it comes to taste.  The value of this mix is also on par with other similar brands.
Tashae W.
Loganville
This product is great you guys, after you try it once you will love it ! The value of it is amazing I must say and the flavor taste wonderful. I would definitely always buy this and it's also very very affordable. I recommended this to all my friends and family whenever I get the chance.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Honestly, this mix is not awesome. It tastes... pretty bad. BUT it doesn't have any calories and it sort of masks the taste of bad tequila and it's relatively cheap. The packaging is fine? I don't know. I probably would not buy it again. Just get a bottle of lime juice, for crying out loud.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I am so happy that someone finally came out with a ZERO CALORIE non-alcoholic margarita mix. The Jose Cuervo Zero Calories Classic Lime Light Non-Alcoholic Margarita Mix is amazing and I will but it again and again. This mix is always a hit when I am entertaining.
Dalia E.