BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo® Zero Calories Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix.
59.2 fl oz (1.75 Liter). see more...

Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I actually like the zero calorie Jose Cuervo Margarita mix better than the regular mix! Something about it just tastes a little better, and it's a bonus that I can drink even more margaritas because there are fewer calories! I would recommend this easy to use margarita mix to mix with your Jose Cuervo tequila
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Love this Jose Cuervo light mix.  I do enjoy a margarita on occasion but do not like how many calories are contained in the sweet mix.  This zero calorie version compares nicely to the original when it comes to taste.  The value of this mix is also on par with other similar brands.
Tashae W.
Loganville
This product is great you guys, after you try it once you will love it ! The value of it is amazing I must say and the flavor taste wonderful. I would definitely always buy this and it's also very very affordable. I recommended this to all my friends and family whenever I get the chance.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I am so happy that someone finally came out with a ZERO CALORIE non-alcoholic margarita mix. The Jose Cuervo Zero Calories Classic Lime Light Non-Alcoholic Margarita Mix is amazing and I will but it again and again. This mix is always a hit when I am entertaining.
KC R.
Saint Louis
THIS WAS AMAZING!! I had a party last minute and wanted a lighter drink. It was super cheap at our liquor store. I felt it covered all the flavors I wanted and it was a great first time buy. I recommend it to others because it really tastes great, cheap and easy to make.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Not a bad mix. I like that's it's zero calorie but still has decent taste. I'm pretty neutral about it. I'm More of a flavored margarita verses a classic kinda girl! But it does its job when I'm wanting that classic mix without being loaded with sugar!
Lexie T.
Parma Heights, OH
Margarita Monday? You mean maragartia any time. It's 5 o clock somewhere. Perfect for taco nights, parties or to sit down with friends. Because here is no alcohol in this mix you are able to negate what works before you. Definitely a just have!
Misty N.
yuba city
This is my number one go to for blinded mix drinks they have different flavors its best if you go to the Mexican store in your town to find all the good flavors thats the only place iv been able to find cherry and they have a few others.
Stephanie W.
Hamilton Square
Let big the classic margarita flavor and the great thing about this one is it has zero calories! It tastes just like the regular flavor. I always choose Jose quervo for my margaritas. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Highly recommend!
Mallory N.
twentynine palms
Love this margarita mix! Tastes just as good as the original with over half the amount of calories. Just add tequila and you will be in margarita heaven! Great product to some of the alternatives and I would recommend this to anyone!
Dalia E.