Jose Cuervo Traditional Tequila 750ml uploaded by yuriana R.

BY JOSE CUERVO #11 in Tequila

• Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this?...2 Answers
  • Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?4 Answers
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This alcohol was very smooth in taste. It was a very tefreshing taste without being too overpowering. I tried this alcohol because Beyoncé mentioned it in her “Partition” song. She was definitely right about not needing a chaser with this drink. It is so smooth and tasteful that a shot of this can be taken and it feel refreshing and not bitter or distasteful. My significant other and I purchased the  750ml which was around $25.00 (after tax) or so in my area. What an amazing buy!! We generally get a 750ml bottle of Crown Royal but the taste in not nearly as good! Will definitely buy this product again and again!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ahhhh I cannot stand gold tequila. Blame it on my younger years, but I definitely still do not like even the smell of the gold tequilas! José Gold, is absolutely a staple in many bars and restaurants, as well as at country festivals, and pretty much anywhere that you may find a margarita!! This brand is well known, and many do love the gold. This particular one, isn’t as harsh as the regular. But that is legit the only difference.
Peggy C.
springfield, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila is a tried-and-true product has endured through time and has earned its reputation as a good smooth drinkable tequila it's great on its own as shots or mixed into drinks little orange juice a little grenadine you're good to go you can sit and enjoy it just one drink to end your day and unwind or make up a picture of your favorite drinks with it and share with friends with good conversation and good food.
Carrie F.
Cincinnati
I love it one of my favs. Especially if it's been a long week or I'm on a mission. Great smooth taste. Definitely gets the job done. I have friends that use lemon and salt with there's which I call training wheels but I'm more of a straight up kind of girl. Whatever works for you I guess but definitely worth a try .I highly recommend it.
Nikki H.
San Antonio
Jose Cuervo tequila is a great kilo when making large batch Margaritas for a crowd. The packaging is very traditional and the price is very affordable. Jose Cuervo tequila is a great value for your money and can make many drinks with one bottle. I would buy Jose Cuervo tequila when hosting Margarita parties.
Elizabeth K.
Tucson
Good tequila.  Returning taster of this product.  Good in a mixer, frozen or on the rocks.  Not a fan of it in a shot.  Not as smooth as I would like, but still a good tequila.  Would partake in this  product again and recommend to someone else.  Would serve at a party.
Annita L.
Bronx, NY
I used to drink a lot of Jose Cuervo when I was a college student. It takes good margaritas and it also was the go to tequila before Patron exploded on the market. It is good for shots and the price won't break the bank. My favorite way to drink Jose Cuervo is a shot with  Corona beer as a chaser.
Tina T.
Austin, TX
Great when you don’t have a ton of money to spend. Kinda smooth going down, tastes good in a margarita. I’m giving it five stars for the quality compared to the price of a bottle. This is the stuff you purchase for parties because everyone will have a time. (Good or bad, that’s up to you.)
Kim P.
Norfolk, VA
You can’t go wrong with traditional tequila. Moscow mules could not be made with a better tequila. I am very picky with my tequilas and this is the smoothest one by far. I also love that they are at most of my local community events, especially supporting the LGBTQ community!
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Pretty cheap tequila. I’m not a huge fan of this brand but for mixing into drinks it’s actually great. After trying some nicer tequilas in shots I’m not as impressed with this brand... but I keep buying this brand so I think that says a lot. It’s affordable and good enough.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?