suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

I tried this a few years ago in a smaller size, but I could never find the bigger one. I recently discovered it in the large size, and was pleased to find that the notes and taste was still the same and absolutely love this to mix with just about anything great tequila to have on hand.
I like this. It's not too expensive and better than regular cuervo. I don't purposely seek it out but if others have it I'll drink this over suaza.
Phenomenal tequila! I would say I had my reservations since Cuervo Gold is a bit harsh. But the Cuervo Traditional is super smooth and light. It is dangerously good! I chose this brand honestly for the cute cups that came with the gift set. Same price, cute additional bonus…why not?!? I have to say, I will be purchasing this brand of Jose Cuervo again. It was super delicious. Highly recommend to give it a try if you are a tequila drinker. [product:jose-cuervo-traditional-tequila-750ml] #happyhour
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Ótimo produto escelente para ser degustar
0 answers
Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?
Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?
more questions