Jose Cuervo Traditional Tequila 750ml uploaded by yuriana R.

BY JOSE CUERVO #14 in Tequila

• Difference between the regular jose? What do you like abo...2 Answers
  • Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?4 Answers
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This alcohol was very smooth in taste. It was a very tefreshing taste without being too overpowering. I tried this alcohol because Beyoncé mentioned it in her “Partition” song. She was definitely right about not needing a chaser with this drink. It is so smooth and tasteful that a shot of this can be taken and it feel refreshing and not bitter or distasteful. My significant other and I purchased the  750ml which was around $25.00 (after tax) or so in my area. What an amazing buy!! We generally get a 750ml bottle of Crown Royal but the taste in not nearly as good! Will definitely buy this product again and again!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ahhhh I cannot stand gold tequila. Blame it on my younger years, but I definitely still do not like even the smell of the gold tequilas! José Gold, is absolutely a staple in many bars and restaurants, as well as at country festivals, and pretty much anywhere that you may find a margarita!! This brand is well known, and many do love the gold. This particular one, isn’t as harsh as the regular. But that is legit the only difference.
Peggy C.
springfield, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila is a tried-and-true product has endured through time and has earned its reputation as a good smooth drinkable tequila it's great on its own as shots or mixed into drinks little orange juice a little grenadine you're good to go you can sit and enjoy it just one drink to end your day and unwind or make up a picture of your favorite drinks with it and share with friends with good conversation and good food.
Mary B.
Washington
I’m rating this at 3 only because of my personal preferences and tastes- for one I think tequila is the most disgusting liquor you can buy! No matter the brand, and I’m sure this one was a good one, after all it’s the household name for tequila, but no matter the brand, they all make me want to puke. Second, I’m a happy, laughing drunk- but give me tequila? You’d better watch out.
Porsha C.
Memphis
Great smooth doesn’t leave you with a hang over nice taste reasonable prices it’s better than all I have tried great price not expensive 20 dollars gives you half gallon in Memphis good flavor very smooth I buy it all the time
Alexis N.
Dublin
Don’t do it!!! If you can manage to choke it down, I guarantee you will wake up the next morning with a massive headache and you will spend your day hunched over your toilet. I would not recommend spending your money on this. If you’re going to drink tequila, opt for a bottle at least a little higher end than this.
Katy M.
Springfield
I feel like tequila gets a bad rap.. if I had a dollar for every friend who had sworn it off all together after one night of a little too much fun, I could probably buy a lot of tequila. And I would definitely buy Jose Cuervo! It’s smooth, with a little kick. Great for mixing or not, whatever you prefer.
Annie S.
Kansas City
Everyone over 21 has met Jose Cuervo. At its middle of the road to lower end price, it’s accessible from a cost perspective. It’s certainly not the best out there, but it does the job. When it comes to margaritas, it makes a perfectly respectable drink. However, this isn’t a tequila I would sit and sip.
Sarah G.
Grove City, OH
It's Jose Cuervo what can I say? This is the first tequila I've ever tried and it's pretty delicious even by itself. Would definitely recommend limiting yourself because the first time I drank it I did see the devil and he did try to pull my heart out through my kneecaps. Overall a good drink though.
Kim P.
Norfolk, VA
You can’t go wrong with traditional tequila. Moscow mules could not be made with a better tequila. I am very picky with my tequilas and this is the smoothest one by far. I also love that they are at most of my local community events, especially supporting the LGBTQ community!
Zugeiri O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?