BY JOSE CUERVO #34 in Tequila

• Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?4 Answers
Peggy C.
springfield, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila is a tried-and-true product has endured through time and has earned its reputation as a good smooth drinkable tequila it's great on its own as shots or mixed into drinks little orange juice a little grenadine you're good to go you can sit and enjoy it just one drink to end your day and unwind or make up a picture of your favorite drinks with it and share with friends with good conversation and good food.
Carly D.
Harding
I'm not typically a tequila girl but I didn't mind this product! I find it to be a a but thick but it definitely hits the spot when you want to have a night out with the girls and especially if you're celebrating cinco de mayo (my friends and I don't celebrate any other way). I gave it a three because as a college student this is a bit pricey for me.
Asia 👻.
This is great for when you make mojitos in the summer due to its bold taste. Light on your pallet, you can infuse this Tequila with virtually any flavor and it will taste delish. I like to use this specifically in my mojitos because if it’s ease of flavor infusion.
Cassandra M.
San Marcos, CA
The best! So smooth and not as strong. Tastes even better with some squirt soda. One of my favorite go to drinks for parties or just a drink to enjoy. I usually buy Jose Cuervo in Mexico whenever I am on vacation. I highly recommend! One of the best out there!
Lourdes C.
Bronx, NY
This has been my go to tequila since I was a yungun! You just can’t go wrong with traditional! So good! Wish I had some right now as a matter of fact! Delicious 😋 Being my first tequila, it will always be the best in my book. I would def recommend.
Tabbie R.
Love this in a margarita it's what I usually get when I go out to a bar or when we go out to eat. It's fairly affordable an I think it's delicious. I've had many margaritas but Jose is the best an it packs a punch so proceed with caution lol thumbs up!
Marjorie H.
So good! This is the tequila to buy! It stings a little but it isn’t bad! It’s definitely got good flavor.... and a lot better than competitors! I’ve rebought this product multiple times and will again! Jose Cuervo Tradicional Reposado Tequila
Teresa R.
Lawrenceburg
Can't go wrong with traditional my personal favorite with this is frozen margaritas but it is also good mixed with some lemon and lime juice with a splash or cranberry good for every type of party or just for a simple sit down chat with a friend great
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Rebecca H.
Liberty
This product is perfect for margaritas! This is a great product and reasonably priced! I Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a tequila. Not much more to say about this product or than its great!
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?