Jose Cuervo Traditional Tequila 750ml uploaded by yuriana R.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Tequila

• Difference between the regular jose? What do you like abo...2 Answers
  • Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?4 Answers
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ahhhh I cannot stand gold tequila. Blame it on my younger years, but I definitely still do not like even the smell of the gold tequilas! José Gold, is absolutely a staple in many bars and restaurants, as well as at country festivals, and pretty much anywhere that you may find a margarita!! This brand is well known, and many do love the gold. This particular one, isn’t as harsh as the regular. But that is legit the only difference.
Peggy C.
springfield, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tequila is a tried-and-true product has endured through time and has earned its reputation as a good smooth drinkable tequila it's great on its own as shots or mixed into drinks little orange juice a little grenadine you're good to go you can sit and enjoy it just one drink to end your day and unwind or make up a picture of your favorite drinks with it and share with friends with good conversation and good food.
Sky R.
Rayville
I’ve never been a huge fan of this stuff. It’s 100% Agave and this is STRONG. Like overpoweringly so. As in completely attacks your tastebuds in a painful assault. As far as lower priced Tequilas go, you can’t complain too much, but everything I’ve ever had it in is overpowered by the taste instead of being complimented by it.
Porsha C.
Memphis
Great smooth doesn’t leave you with a hang over nice taste reasonable prices it’s better than all I have tried great price not expensive 20 dollars gives you half gallon in Memphis good flavor very smooth I buy it all the time
Katy M.
Springfield
I feel like tequila gets a bad rap.. if I had a dollar for every friend who had sworn it off all together after one night of a little too much fun, I could probably buy a lot of tequila. And I would definitely buy Jose Cuervo! It’s smooth, with a little kick. Great for mixing or not, whatever you prefer.
Annie S.
Kansas City
Everyone over 21 has met Jose Cuervo. At its middle of the road to lower end price, it’s accessible from a cost perspective. It’s certainly not the best out there, but it does the job. When it comes to margaritas, it makes a perfectly respectable drink. However, this isn’t a tequila I would sit and sip.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this. A friend brought it over when I had a get together, and it was really good. Everyone liked it. I am not good at mixing drinks and making them taste good. So, I stick to basically adding one ingredient, and this was food with whatever we chose to pair it with. I would buy this.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
Jose Cuervo is okay. It’s not a favorite. But if I’m running low on cash and I’m in the mood for tequila, this is the choice of drink. They could definitely improve, especially the bottle. It’s kind of ugly to me. But overall, it’s not horrible so people should try it at least once.
Kim P.
Norfolk, VA
You can’t go wrong with traditional tequila. Moscow mules could not be made with a better tequila. I am very picky with my tequilas and this is the smoothest one by far. I also love that they are at most of my local community events, especially supporting the LGBTQ community!
Samantha G.
Gets the job done. I would recommend for anyone who wants a night out. Others aren't as smooth going down. I went in the get drunk and it did that for me.  For what you are spending you can't go wrong.  Great value in this bottle. Definitely would buy again.
Zugeiri O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tequila people how do you rate this Jose Cuervo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Difference between the regular jose? What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?