BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I highly recommend this bottle! The only one i use for my margaritas. Everyone and their momma's love them!! It's so delicious, not to strong just perfect. Will forever use this and also gift it to all my loved ones 21st bday's.
Shelby B.
Norfolk , VA
I’m a sucker for just about any tequila good but not my fave Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila . I do reach for others first .
LoreSM S.
Miami
One of the best tequilas I have ever tasted. I have the best memories
with this tequila. I started drinking it at school parties and since
then it's one of my favorites.
Juanita B.
Had this tequila for the first time on the Jose Cuervo Express Train that takes you to a town called Tequila in Jalisco Mexico and i was very impressed. Smooth taste will be buying some for New Year's. Going to start 2018 with a bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver tequila.
Kar G.
Mexico city
This tequila achieved a sensation of heat in the throat, you can try it alone of with orange' slices and salt. Is the best for meeting with friends. One of the best quality types in Jose Cuervo's house
Natalia S.
Issy les Moulineaux
In my opinion José Cuervo is a good tequila, you can drink it in a cocktails or simply as a tequila shot without being worry to have a hangover the next day. In addition, it's quite affordable so I thing it has a good rate quality/price. I do cocktails all the time with this tequila and they're awesome! So I totally recommend it!
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Margarita night is always on point with Jose. Keep on hand for all occasions. Has never let me down. Great taste and is very smooth.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love useing Jose Cuervo in my mango chamoy margaritas. I've gone through about 4 bottles of this over the past year (granted I do not drink often.) I mix 4oz of master of mixes mango margarita mix, 2 oz of this tequila, 1-2 oz of triple sec (I do not have a preferred brand at the moment), and the juice of half a lime. I also use tajin to rim my cup and chamoy to coat the inside of the glass. i then layer the blended margarita into the glass with chamoy between layers to keep a consistent flavor throughout.  Master Of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer, 33.8 oz (Pack of 6)Chamoy BokadosTajin Seasoning (5oz)
Jhoselin P.
Me encanta es un tequila muy suave perfecto para aquellas personas que les encanta preparar bebidas. Lo recomiendo.
Johanmary S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
One of the best tequila I had ever tasted
I really love tradicional flavor, but this one is a little bit more flavored.
Just mix it with lemon and salt and enjoy the experience, I promise You don't regret