BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Edie D.
Verona, PA
I'm not an expert in tequila, i use it for mixed drinks, so i would say that this product does a satisfactory job.
Heather A.
Lansing
I do better with the clear tequila! It makes for a smooth margarita! I’ve only ever bought this brand of tequila!
Ros F.
Gainesville
It’s a great price for making a large batch of margaritas. It’s fine mixed but not the smoothest tequilas.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
One of my favorite brands of tequila. I don't drink often, but when I do my choice is margaritas. You've got to use a good tequila, and this one is great!
Maricela G.
Eagle Pass
This was gifted to me and I absolutely loved the taste. Something to drink in the company of good friends and family
🦆 K.
South Pasadena
Tequila is one of my faves and this is definitely a cheaper alternative to patrĂłn, packaging is very simple and met every expectation. Repeat customer and will be for a while. Would buy again and again.
Samantha A.
Pretoria
great tequila,very good flavour,i either have this straight or make strwanerry or lemon marguiritas
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I’m normally not a Tequila drinker, but I find myself loving Jose Cuervo Silver. It has a smooth taste to it, and when mixed with lemon or limes that taste is amplified. I do drink it by itself most of the time, which I prefer over anything else. If you’re going to drink Tequila, this is the one to grab.
Ruby M.
Toledo
I love drinking this tequila in my four horseman shots. Another great bottle to get if you're looking for tequila.
haylee B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pretty good!!! One of my favorites for sure!!! I would recommend this to other people! And i have a lot of friends who have started drinking this because of me!!!