BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Suzanne R.
Clifton Park, NY
This tequila goes down smooth so it is some what dangerous. This bottle was brought out at a family party, started taking shots with my brother and Father James, next thing I know the party is done and I have to go home with a belly full of tequila. It was a rough night.
Aundrenoa H.
Fort Wayne
This can be mixed with practically anything . Very reasonable in pricing . Smooth with a little bite
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
I used this exclusively for margaritas, I never drank it straight. It always made for a great time, and I definitely got a good value out of it. I would definitely recommend it, or gift it for use. No complaints!
Megan S.
Lexington, KY
My go to Tequila. I love this particular brand and type for shots. I would recommend that everyone tries at least once. Very affordable.
Courtney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bro... I love me some tequila but I have some bad memories with this. Fun, but bad. Every time I’ve drank this brand I get mean. And I’m not that type of person when I’m drunk. It’s smooth. It’s dangerous. Price is decent when I can’t afford patron. No shade.
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
This tequila it’s delicious! It’s not my first time i try this! Like 10 years ago! I do recommend! If your in the usa you should buy it at Costco! But if you go to México you go to the city named “tequila “ in Jose cuervo company you get this super cheap! I definitely love it! Remember not to drink a lot! And don’t drive if you drink! Get safe! :)
Ashlee D.
Much better than the gold this has great taste, goes down smooth, great tequila for the price. If your looking for a good tequila for a affordable price this is it.
Abby F.
Auburn
The ONLY tequila me and my family use for margaritas. It's so smooth unlike so many other tequilas.
Jade O.
Morgantown
This is my go to tequila and liquor purchase when I’m balling on a budget. It’s affordable but still has great body and taste.
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
I drink this Tequila in my Margaritas drinks and its my favorite. Specially on a hot summery day. Its very smooth and it doesn't give you that strong uncomfortable smell.