BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Cheyenne J.
United states
Very smooth. Mixes well when making mixed drinks. One of my favorites for sure! Would reccomend to any.......
Jennifer G.
Carrollton, MO
We buy this specifically for margaritas so it is a regular at our house and we will continue to purchase for a long time!
Stephanie M.
Wadsworth
My favorite for margaritas and girls night . Smooth and inexpensive. I buy Jose often and will continue to do so lol
Marina Luiza G.
Albuquerque
Jose Cuervo is a tradicional tequila, I think it’s present in every party that has tequila because of it’s good quality and I agree. I like the package and I would buy it if I want to do drinks with tequila.
Meranda L.
Grande Prairie
Delicious, Tequila is an absolute personal favourite of mine. Nice taste, not disgusting. Great with salt and lime
Jade O.
Morgantown
This is my go to tequila and liquor purchase when I’m balling on a budget. It’s affordable but still has great body and taste.
Rafaela L.
Malden
One of my favorites drinks, i like Jose Cuervo Tequila because all the flavors are not too hard for drink, i can drink with no worries about stomach or headaches later. Im not addicted on alcohol but when i want to enjoy good stuff im always buying jose cuervo.
Ivy L.
New York
I always debate between the gold and the silver. My friend got this for my 21st birthday and it was a good time LOL. Always drink in moderation! It goes down pretty smooth, but would highly recommend the classic salt and lemon... and a chaser of course
Sinja H.
Fort Wayne
Amazing when it’s chilled and paired with any type of sushi! It really brings out the flavor!
Trevor L.
Windermere
I love Jose tequila! It is one of my favorites! This is great for making mixed drinks!