BY JOSE CUERVO

Darlyn R.
Perris
Purchased at: Kroger
The Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila is always a must in my party and events. I use it mostly for mixed drinks like margaritas, etc. I keep on purchasing it for the taste that it not like the others but instead have this extinct taste, that is very good. I recommend.
Alex B.
Weston
Purchased at: Jurlique US
This is a great tequila for both mixing and shots!!! I always enjoy this drink, and would definitely continue to buy. There’s either tequila lovers or tequila heaters and this bottle is definitely for the tequila lovers
Morgan_VN H.
Charlotte, NC
Goes down smoothly! You have to know your own pace of course, but you could sip this alone with a few limes or add any juice or soda. This is the perfect for parties or drinking out at dinner with friends.
DIAGO F.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila Lovely flavor making your mouth happy every time you get a shot of this Tequila. One of the bests . #recommended #tequila #josecuervo #silver #shots
Lillie V.
Indianapolis
Silver tequila is my favorite (I cannot do gold tequilas anymore), and Jose Cuervo is the easiest to find while still tasting good. This is my go-to tequila of choice when I’m at bars and I can take shots of it without “training wheels” (lime and salt). I drink this liquor straight so taste is a huge component, and Jose Cuervo’s taste is almost as smooth as more expensive brands.  For the price, this is the way to go. Keep in mind there are “cheaper” tequilas out there, but you’ll sacrifice taste for the price tag.
Priscila P.
This tequila is so good for meetings and parties, I like to drinking it with lemon. The price is accessible and isn’t expensive, the taste is strong and also it is famous in the market, definitely I will recommend it!
Samantha M.
Edinburg
By far one of my favorite go to Tequilas!
Nothings beats a bottle of Jose Cuervo’s tradicional Silver Tequila!! ❤️🎉😍Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila is a smooth liquor that is easy to drink as a straight shot with salt and lime. I also enjoy using it in mixed drinks such as margaritas, daiquiris, and with mixers such as bloody Maria’s, orange juice, grenadine, and sprite.
I enjoy silver tequilas more than gold and would like to try the other silvers that Jose Cuervo has.
Gabrielle L.
I never knew how much I liked tequila until I tried Jose silver! To me the taste is way smoother than the gold variety. Traditionally one takes a tequila shot with salt and a lime but I opt for sugar and a lemon. Give it a try, you might like it better!
Little Ashley J.
Los Angeles
Really smooth tequila! I’ve only ever drank hard liquor by taking shots (I’m a small female/rarely drink), but taking a shot of this tequila is so smooth i don’t even need the salt or lime. I will say that following any shot of alcohol with a shot of pickle juice kills any and all burn- sounds crazy/weird- but just try it!