BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
It’s good quality. I like to take a shot of it with salt and then suck on a lemon or a lime whatever I have at home.
Gen C.
Saint Marys, GA
Nothing is better than margarita night with your bestie. Try some Jose cuervo to make it taste great and have a blast
Amanda B.
This is my go to tequila! I love tequila and this one seems to go down the smoothist to me. I always get the silver.
Renee S.
tampA
This is my favorite! Great for mixing or stands alone. Not quite as good as patron but a good affordable alternative.
Stephanie M.
Wadsworth
My favorite for margaritas and girls night . Smooth and inexpensive. I buy Jose often and will continue to do so lol
Jessie A.
Great vodka. Taste smooth & mixes well with everything. definitely worth the $$$. I drink it with cranberry juice!
India D.
Waukegan, IL
The best in the market. Hands down ! It’s nice and subtle . Mix with alittle margarita mix and you are set to go .
jennifer c.
Smooth taste very good. It mixes well with anything or goes down well as a shot. The price is also very affordable
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
My favorite tequila Comes in so many flavors and is always a go to for hard drinks with the wide variety. Favorite.
Jess M.
A must have. Smooth tasting, very refreshing, and very affordable. It's my go to tequila. All of my family enjoys.