BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Dori T.
Kingstree
Found this Tequlia to be very smooth. I have used it straight up and in margaritas. Definitely would purchase again.
Gen C.
Saint Marys, GA
Nothing is better than margarita night with your bestie. Try some Jose cuervo to make it taste great and have a blast
Courtney B.
Great for tropical mixed drinks or as a shot nice and smooth - tequila gives me heartburn usually but not this brand
Stephanie M.
Wadsworth
My favorite for margaritas and girls night . Smooth and inexpensive. I buy Jose often and will continue to do so lol
Morgan S.
Draper, UT
always a crowd pleaser. so good. affordable and pretty comparable to other options. i am a repeat customer for sure!
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
Jose is the only tequila i buy. Its great and even though it can be pricy in my mind its so worth it. I love tequila
Samantha L.
Clayton
Very good and has a reasonable price. This goes with almost anything that you put with it. I really enjoy the flavor.
Kelli R.
Duncan
This is my go to tequila and tastes best with pickle juice I would recommend this very highly to anyone who is of age
Amanda K.
Lakewood, OH
Love love love this brand! Anytime I make margaritas I use this! It is also not bad taste wise if you're doing shots!
Amanda B.
This is my go to tequila! I love tequila and this one seems to go down the smoothist to me. I always get the silver.