BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Selma S.
Hackettstown
yes! love this brand of tequila .. best for@shots and margaritas. Definitely affordable and I think it’s a good value.
Chelsea B.
rochester, NH
For when I want shots of tequila with my best friend this is what we get. Smooth and goes down easy. Perfect for shots
Lucille H.
San Diego
It's good but it's not the best tequila I've had ! It's much smoother than regular Jose, and better to use as a mixer.
Karina Q.
Clifton, NJ
Silver tequila to me is so much more smoother to taste and taste better in fresh margaritas! Definitely one of my favs.
Dori T.
Kingstree
Found this Tequlia to be very smooth. I have used it straight up and in margaritas. Definitely would purchase again.
Stephanie M.
Wadsworth
My favorite for margaritas and girls night . Smooth and inexpensive. I buy Jose often and will continue to do so lol
Renee S.
tampA
This is my favorite! Great for mixing or stands alone. Not quite as good as patron but a good affordable alternative.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
It’s good quality. I like to take a shot of it with salt and then suck on a lemon or a lime whatever I have at home.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
This product deserve more like 50 stars. If you ever want to turn up any party or volume. I recommend Jose Cuervo
Erica F.
It was a good drink and makes a great mix drink and the price is pretty good and the bottle was a pretty good sized.