BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Karen W.
Jose Cuervo is a great tequila especially for shots, sunrises, and margaritas. Great value comes in a variety of sizes
erica a.
Hattiesburg
Very good and cheaper than Patron! I like the silver tequilas best but this one is great alone or mixed in a margarita!
Caroline M.
Aurora
Great for margaritas! I prefer the silver over any other type. For the price, it’s a great product! Affordable and fun!
Autumn Q.
Jacksonville, FL
I love silver tequilas they are smoother and mix well in mixed drinks. This is my favorite budget brand silver tequila.
Elsy C.
Pasadena
Este tequila me encanta mucho, no puede faltar en mis fiestas , tiene un sabor y olor original es uno de mis favoritos
jamel m.
San Diego
Smooth and crisp. Extremely great for making cocktails. It’s definitely affordable which is why I tend to purchase it .
Alicia M.
Chicago
This is a product that I've tried and although it's not the best to me, I would drink it again if I can across it again
Angela G.
Mc Farland, CA
Best tequila to use with a mixed drink!!! One of the best tequilas out there!! Would recommend to any tequila lovers!!
Marcia M.
Denver, CO
Good tequila for margaritas. Lost a start because it's not my favorite to take shots of but it's still good as a mixer
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
Jose is the only tequila i buy. Its great and even though it can be pricy in my mind its so worth it. I love tequila