BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Jacqueline💫🌻 A.
Houston
Has a nice and smooth taste to it. Im usually a picky drinker but i have to say i loved this one! Definitely recommend
Mia R.
Ashburn, VA
I really like the taste it goes down nicely. Tastes good with a little lime and salt. I have purchased this many times
Tonya N.
Wichita
This is very cost effective tequila. It taste great for the price. It can be used for any occasion. It also mixes well.
Sarah W.
By far the best silver tequila. I'm not a big fan of tequila but will drink margaritas is this tequila is in the drink!
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
When I turned 21 this was my shot of choice. Its between this and Patron. I love it with whole strawberries in it also
Alicia M.
Chicago
This is a product that I've tried and although it's not the best to me, I would drink it again if I can across it again
erica a.
Hattiesburg
Very good and cheaper than Patron! I like the silver tequilas best but this one is great alone or mixed in a margarita!
jamel m.
San Diego
Smooth and crisp. Extremely great for making cocktails. It’s definitely affordable which is why I tend to purchase it .
Allison T.
Dows, IA
Good tequila, I like a margarita once and awhile and this is normally the tequila I go for. Good for taking shots also.
Karen W.
Jose Cuervo is a great tequila especially for shots, sunrises, and margaritas. Great value comes in a variety of sizes