BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Chelsey S.
Liked the Jose cuervo tradicional silver tequila. Smooth taste for a tequila. Not bad quality for the price. Would buy again
jessica n.
norton
Great tequila! Have worked in a Mexican restaurant for years and this has always been a favorite! Will continue to purchase.
Natalie D.
Berea
This is my go to tequila for a regular night of making margaritas or having fun with friends. Smooth. Affordable. Good taste.
Aime C.
New Brunswick, NJ
The taste is good. Goes down smoothly if you’re taking a shot. I’ve bought this bottle many times, you won’t be disappointed
Amber A.
So, I wanted to drink and my sister had some of this. Let's just say I got what I wanted. Lol. I'm going to buy some soon!
Alicia G.
Smiths Grove, KY
This is my favorite tequila to drink neat! It's smooth, and doesn't leave the burn that some of the lesser end tequilas do.
Shannan W.
I can not say enough great things about this tequila. it is smooth, clean taste. I enjoy doing shots and mixing it as well
Brittany T.
This is one of my favorites!! I do not care for the cinnamon as much as I had thought I would but all the others is good!!
Katjanna V.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Delicious, smooth, and refreshing. This tequila is perfect all year round. It’s also great on its’ own or in a mixed drink!
celeste l.
Muncie
Great product. Mix with anything,shots or just by itself on the rocks. My sisters favorite. Great gift to give as well. :)