BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Madyson D.
Derby, KS
Great flavor and very smooth. Goes great with juice, pop, pre-made margarita mixes, or just by itself. While the initial flavor is really great, sometimes there is an odd after taste if not followed up with a chaser. Other than that though I would definitely recommend for your next get together.
Cameron M.
Barboursville
This is my go to tequila. Go to liquor for that matter. It’s cheap and gets the job done. I do get a slight hangover the next day but you’ll get that with cheaper alcohol.
Jase C.
I made my entire family, Including my parents, take a shot of this with me on my 21st birthday. It was two weeks after I gave birth to my daughter, So i was a big lightweight. It was a smooth  drink that gave me a soft buzz I was able to enjoy but still be coherent. I recommend in small amounts.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I’m normally not a Tequila drinker, but I find myself loving Jose Cuervo Silver. It has a smooth taste to it, and when mixed with lemon or limes that taste is amplified. I do drink it by itself most of the time, which I prefer over anything else. If you’re going to drink Tequila, this is the one to grab.
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
Good old Jose never lets you down, in moderation of course. We don't drink tequila often, but when we do it's Jose! Margaritas make a Taco Tuesday at our house complete. Usually just mix and tequila, however occasionally we do a special one with pineapple juice, orange juice, and Malibu rum added.
Lili D.
San Diego
If I want to drink tequila this one is my first option. It’s very affordable and the quality of this tequila it’s the best. I’ve never had a bad hangover after drinking the jose Cuervo tradicional Silver tequila. I love it...
Justin P.
Amsterdam
This is the only Cuervo I can drink.  Makes a decent margarita and won’t embarass you in front of your friends!  Lol Great for shots and margaritas, both.
Shannon M.
N Lauderdale, FL
It’s been a while since I have purchased this. I normally purchase to mix with my margaritas. Other than with margaritas, I normally do not drink. The pricing is great. I think the taste it sort of strong. I prefer a smoother taste.
Jessica M.
Bonita, CA
I bought this tequila for mixed drinks and it definitely mixed well. It also worked well for margaritas, both blended and stirred. I wouldn’t recommend this for shots, it’s not very good or smooth. I probably wouldn’t buy it again unless someone asked me to buy tequila for a get together.
Jazmin H.
South Kenosha
I love this liquor. It’s smooth, and it gets you where you want to be. It’s great for shots. I buy this for all my parties. It’s affordable and the packaging is nice.