BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This has been my favorite cheap tequila at-home Friday nights! The packaging is nice and it’s available almost everywhere.
Ashley S.
Brookland
Absolutely love this. It has to be one of my favorite drinks. It goes down super smooth. I love the taste without the burn.
celeste l.
Muncie
Great product. Mix with anything,shots or just by itself on the rocks. My sisters favorite. Great gift to give as well. :)
Aliselina S.
Helena, MT
If one must settle for Jose Cuervo, this is the better choice - silver tequila is always smoother and more pleasant.
Brittany T.
This is one of my favorites!! I do not care for the cinnamon as much as I had thought I would but all the others is good!!
Mikael U.
Texarkana
Great tequila, very smooth, excellent mixer. The silver does lack a certain amount of the classic "tequila" flavor though.
Alyssa Z.
Used in mixed drinks! Easy and affordable! Definitely could buy something better, but it was nice when we were in college!
Tracy H.
I enjoy using this to make my favorite margarita on the rocks! I've used this brand multiple times and would use it again.
Yeseli D.
Chicago
It’s makes a good combination for sweet drinks .. like jarritos and piña colada . And the good part it’s not too expensive
Katjanna V.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Delicious, smooth, and refreshing. This tequila is perfect all year round. It’s also great on its’ own or in a mixed drink!