BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

sam M.
Mystic Islands
It's not bad. Doesn't go down as smooth compared to some other tequila. I would prefer it in a mixed drink. Like a margarita
Joanie R.
Milburn
This is one of my absolute favorite liquors. I love to drink it as mix drink with my girls or drink it straight as a relaxer.
Chelsey S.
Liked the Jose cuervo tradicional silver tequila. Smooth taste for a tequila. Not bad quality for the price. Would buy again
Sue Ling R.
Coventry, RI
perfect for a margarita. I prefer the taste of the silver over the traditional. package labeling is clear and understandable.
Leann H.
Fergus Falls
I just like the taste with mixes. Especially in a margarita. It's also good with a certain apple flavored sport drink.
alyssa k.
North Canton
Always my go to when at the bar and in the mood for tequila. Pairs great in a tequila sunrise without overpowering the drink.
jessica n.
norton
Great tequila! Have worked in a Mexican restaurant for years and this has always been a favorite! Will continue to purchase.
Emily J.
Sandusky
This is the perfect margarita tequila! It has decent price point and a smooth finish, making it a go to for margarita night!
Kat H.
Personally doesn't mix to well with my body. I'll be fine one minute and feel hungover the next. After maybe a couple drinks.
Vicki M.
Byron
Jose Cuerpo has been around for so long I have had many fond memories of drinks with Jose. This makes a very great margarita!