BY JOSE CUERVO

Heather P.
Mobile, AL
Love love love. Margarita night is so much better with it! Goes down smooth but has the perfect kick you'd want from your tequila
Georgina J.
Granite Falls
Great flavor and perfect with orange juice. Has a warm sensation of a cool waterfall flowing through your body with each swallow.
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
This is a cheap tequila but isn’t bad in margaritas. It’s often on sale at my liquor store and is very common amongst my friends.
Shadonna B.
Greensboro
Every summer we have a margarita and taco night. This tequila makes the best margaritas, whether they are frozen or on the rocks
Amber M.
Granite City, IL
This tequila os smooth and delicious. I enjoy it over the rocks and mixed into a margarita. I also love that it is affordable.
Alyssa S.
Mountain top , PA
A good middle of the road tequila. Not as smooth as some of the more expensive tequilas but good enough for some mixed drinks!
Mayte A.
California
I really did not like them I tried them once and apart the price seems very high. and it seems that it is a very strong product
Rebecca S.
San Diego, CA
Don’t usually drink tequila but always get this brand when I do. I feel it’s the most comfortable brand that is known worldwide
Audrey B.
Auburn, IN
If I am going to make a typical margarita, I use Jose Cuervo. It is not as expensive as other tequilas, but still tastes great.
Katsuko K.
Winchester, VA
It’s a pretty good tequila, I’d drink it again and would recommend to those interested in discovering their tequila preferences