BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kat H.
Personally doesn't mix to well with my body. I'll be fine one minute and feel hungover the next. After maybe a couple drinks.
Vicki M.
Byron
Jose Cuerpo has been around for so long I have had many fond memories of drinks with Jose. This makes a very great margarita!
C B.
This tequila is one of my favs! I tend to drink it with lime and some times with mixers! I love the taste and the smoothness!
Lynnette S.
Jose goes good with mixers or as a frozen drink. It tastes great and has a good price. Good for shots with some salt and lime
sam M.
Mystic Islands
It's not bad. Doesn't go down as smooth compared to some other tequila. I would prefer it in a mixed drink. Like a margarita
Chelsey S.
Liked the Jose cuervo tradicional silver tequila. Smooth taste for a tequila. Not bad quality for the price. Would buy again
Kim M.
Boston
Nice, easy to drink, and crisp. This is a pretty solid silver tequila. Definitely a lot less like cleaning fluid than Patron.
Kevin M.
Hamilton, NJ
Good tequila, I only like the silver as I feel like the gold makes people angry. Decent prices all around l, goes down smooth
Leann H.
Fergus Falls
I just like the taste with mixes. Especially in a margarita. It's also good with a certain apple flavored sport drink.
Angie C.
Forest City, NC
Tried this one and like it alot better than any other brand. Took it to my friends for a party and now this is all they buy!