BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Kadime I.
Probably the tequila I reach for the most when making margaritas with fresh fruit! It’s a good value for money and tastes great
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Just used a bottle of José Silver in a pitcher margarita recipe. They were divine! A nice mid-priced tequila but high quality.
Trynda D.
Lake Charles
I've only ever tried two types of tequila. The other being patron which is way too strong for me. I like Jose in my margaritas.
Shyatesa R.
This is the best of the tequilas imo because it is clear and gives me a great buzz. Love the taste and it’s pretty affordable.
Brianna I.
Richmond
I can tell you I definitely got drunk fast off of it. Maybe too fast. Definitely a strong flavor. Can’t remember the rest. Lol.
Ashley S.
Bristol , PA
I’m not too big of a fan of tequila but this brand makes drinking it easier. This is the only brand I mix in for my margaritas.
Rebecca S.
San Diego
Don’t usually drink tequila but always get this brand when I do. I feel it’s the most comfortable brand that is known worldwide
Merribalynn A.
Very smooth tequila very good as to take a shot with lemon and salt or just to have in a mixed drink as well. Very great value.
Bianca B.
New York
This is my go-to tequila when I don’t want to spend a lot. It goes down smoothly and you won’t break the bank for a good drink.
Mariah L.
Good traditional flavor. I like to mix this with a variety of goodies. You must try it if you haven't already, highly recommend