BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Nicole L.
Favorite tequila! So affordable and easy to drink. I always buy this. Great for both shots and mixed drinks. Highly recommend!
Jade O.
Morgantown
This is my go to tequila and liquor purchase when I’m balling on a budget. It’s affordable but still has great body and taste.
Mayte A.
California
I really did not like them I tried them once and apart the price seems very high. and it seems that it is a very strong product
Trynda D.
Lake Charles
I've only ever tried two types of tequila. The other being patron which is way too strong for me. I like Jose in my margaritas.
Adis H.
I like this alcohol drink. The taste is amazing not to strong just perfect. It is very affordable and perfect size as well. 🙂🍺
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
If I am going to make a typical margarita, I use Jose Cuervo. It is not as expensive as other tequilas, but still tastes great.
KRISTEN H.
Lockland
It's a good tequila for it's price. It's not quite as smooth as it's more expensive counterparts, but it's good for the price.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Super smooth...mixed with a little orange juice and you have yourself a winner...this was my top shelf choice on new years eve
Merribalynn A.
Very smooth tequila very good as to take a shot with lemon and salt or just to have in a mixed drink as well. Very great value.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
I’m only a silver vodka girl and this one is just okay. I much prefer Patron silver. I’d say it isn’t bad for the price though.