BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

julia l.
To taste great. Great to mix with many juices. has a smooth taste and it doesn't burn as it goes down. Great to also drink alone or take it as a shot. It is also inexpensive.
Karen H.
Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila is a good brand of Tequila in my book! Taste is pretty good, and price is great too. I would say it's pretty affordable. I don't drink Tequila straight so I can't say too much about it's specific flavor, But I will say, Jose Cuervo tastes pretty good in Margaritas.
Kaitlyn S.
Marietta
I love basically any alcohol, but Jose Cuervo tequilla has always been my go-to. I am not as big of a fan of silver from gold, but it is still really good tequilla. It is great with mixers, but not that great as a stand-alone shot. That might just be because I do not like shots very much, but I don't know.
Madyson D.
Derby
Great flavor and very smooth. Goes great with juice, pop, pre-made margarita mixes, or just by itself. While the initial flavor is really great, sometimes there is an odd after taste if not followed up with a chaser. Other than that though I would definitely recommend for your next get together.
Cameron M.
Barboursville
This is my go to tequila. Go to liquor for that matter. It’s cheap and gets the job done. I do get a slight hangover the next day but you’ll get that with cheaper alcohol.
Radha P.
Lowell , MA
I love this drink. It is so smooth and goes down my throat perfectly. I don't need a chaser or lime at all either. The alcohol isn't too expensive at all so its definitely worth trying. It comes in nip form too if you just want to try it and not buy an entire bottle. I highly recommend trying it.
Jase C.
I made my entire family, Including my parents, take a shot of this with me on my 21st birthday. It was two weeks after I gave birth to my daughter, So i was a big lightweight. It was a smooth  drink that gave me a soft buzz I was able to enjoy but still be coherent. I recommend in small amounts.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I’m normally not a Tequila drinker, but I find myself loving Jose Cuervo Silver. It has a smooth taste to it, and when mixed with lemon or limes that taste is amplified. I do drink it by itself most of the time, which I prefer over anything else. If you’re going to drink Tequila, this is the one to grab.
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
Good old Jose never lets you down, in moderation of course. We don't drink tequila often, but when we do it's Jose! Margaritas make a Taco Tuesday at our house complete. Usually just mix and tequila, however occasionally we do a special one with pineapple juice, orange juice, and Malibu rum added.
Lili D.
San Diego
If I want to drink tequila this one is my first option. It’s very affordable and the quality of this tequila it’s the best. I’ve never had a bad hangover after drinking the jose Cuervo tradicional Silver tequila. I love it...