BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Rosdelia G.
It is my favorite and also the one of my friends and cousins. Perfect for taking it in a traditional way: salt, tequila and lemon.
Kara W.
Utica
I had it a few times , it's pretty good my husband loves it he even drinks it straight i can probably make a awesome  daquri
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
This is a cheap tequila but isn’t bad in margaritas. It’s often on sale at my liquor store and is very common amongst my friends.
Vicki B.
Rome, GA
Perfect tequila for shots at an outdoor concert or a fun night with friends! A little salt, lime and tequila makes it all better!
Georgina J.
Granite Falls
Great flavor and perfect with orange juice. Has a warm sensation of a cool waterfall flowing through your body with each swallow.
Kari L.
Summerville
I love Jose silver tequila. Prefer it by itself, after it's been chilling and is ice cold. Definitely great with some juice too!
Amber R.
Pickled Mexicans and margaritas for days. You get the nice flavor of tequila,strong but goes down just right. You can't go wrong.
Tamara H.
It’s so good and smooth it dosent have a Sharjah taste and is amazing in mix drinks I just can’t say enough great things about it
Christina F.
Hoboken, NJ
Love the clear tequila. Good for shots or drinks. Always tasty in a blended drink with some lime! Really enjoy the taste of this
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
I'd say this tequila is good quality tequila. It goes down smooth which is always better than ones that burn your throat I'd say.