BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Brittany B.
Fort Myers, FL
Great tasting and goes down smooth. Great for shots or mixing. We always have a bottle ready for parties or other special occasions
Sierra H.
Lawton
Pretty good. Nice and smooth. This doesn't have an over powering flavor or after taste so we tend to enjoy it in our mixed drinks.
Mallory K.
Marion, SD
Great product. Fun when you are going out for night out with the girls or for making margaritas!!!! Gotta have the training wheels
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Soooo smooth! It goes down super easy and can be made into so many tasty drinks. I recommend bringing this to your summer parties!
Robin C.
Mesa
We buy this a lot for house parties and picnics, everyone seems to love it as it’s gone by the end of the night and it’s affordable
Alyssa H.
My mom uses this for margaritas a lot, ive never personally had it but she really seems to enjoy it. Im not sure on price or taste.
Chloe H.
This has a good taste for a good price. The amount lasted me a while, but I'm only a casual drinker. I would recommend it.
Lauren G.
Charlotte, NC
Jose silver is a crowd pleaser. This is good to have on hand at your house for guests or when you are wanting a quick margarita!
Dakota B.
Stillwater
I used to drink this a lot when I did not have money to be spending on alcohol. Would not really recommend. Insane hangover.
Georgina J.
Granite Falls
Great flavor and perfect with orange juice. Has a warm sensation of a cool waterfall flowing through your body with each swallow.