BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Danielle H.
Not a bad tequila, but it's definitely not my first choice. Not smooth at all but pairs well with coronas and makes good Margarita's
Aidyn W.
Wichita
This is my favorite tequila for making margaritas! I like my drinks strong, and Cuervo is perfect for me because it tastes delicious!
Laura m.
Detroit
Very smooth. A great tequila as a shot or with a mix. Not a huge tequila fan, but if I am going to drink tequila this is my choice.
Tamika J.
Montgomery, AL
Has a great taste you can add the salt and lime to give it a kick but it wontbtake many shits before you start enjoying your night
Robin C.
Mesa
We buy this a lot for house parties and picnics, everyone seems to love it as it’s gone by the end of the night and it’s affordable
Candace S.
Republic, MO
Has a very good taste. I really enjoy it with I am only looking for a short drink. I would totally buy it for my next get together.
Mallory K.
Marion, SD
Great product. Fun when you are going out for night out with the girls or for making margaritas!!!! Gotta have the training wheels
🌺🌴kelcato73🌊☀ C.
Fayetteville
Great flavor, no nasty bite or aftertaste! One of my faves because it is so smooth! Great straight up or in a watermelon margarita!
Melissa R.
Williamsport
While this isn’t my top favorite tequila it’s usually the one I buy. The price range is good and it always tasted good. #margaritas
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite, when drinking it straight it has a strange taste compared to others. It’s fine in a margarita though! Good price.