BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

courtney P.
Pueblo, CO
I'm definitely a silver girl if I'm going to drink it!  Needs to be chilled with pickle juice 😂 and it's good to go down!
Karina M.
Miami , FL
To strong for me... but everybody likes it! I can have it with a lot of lemon and Soda is so good .. and the only way I can drink it!
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
It overly priced and doesn’t taste as bad as the bottom shelf tequila. Great for having small get together and not spending too much.
Rob J.
Spring Hill, FL
I made margarita jello shots with the bad boy and they were the life of the party. Perfect tequila note with out being over powered.
David P.
atlanta
I prefer clear tequila it didn’t give me a hangover as bad the next day. It’s pretty smooth and goes well with pretty much anything.
Heather B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great tequila for the price. I don't drink it alone, but it makes a great margarita. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Tori L.
If youre going to drink Cuervo, drink this! The taste is much smoother and its made from 100% agave, unlike the lower shelf version!
Carol C.
Lexington
I love Margaritas  and silver is my favorite liquor to drink in them . Good price for this liquor.  Will be buying again .
Rosdelia G.
It is my favorite and also the one of my friends and cousins. Perfect for taking it in a traditional way: salt, tequila and lemon.
Faith J.
Dover, PA
Couldnt even swallow it burned before i even got it down instant acid reflux ans it made me throw up definitely not a smooth drink