BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Wendy R.
Racine
Great taste for great margaritas. This is good as a mixer. Goes well with ant flavor margarita mix. Would definitely purchase again.
Katlin S.
This tequila pairs well with many mixers and is usually a good value at most retailers. A decent value for a decent quality as well.
Barbara Y.
Perfect relaxer. Smooth! Great as a mixer as well. Besides, who doesn't love a good margarita!! Always good to have a bottle on hand.
courtney P.
Pueblo, CO
I'm definitely a silver girl if I'm going to drink it!  Needs to be chilled with pickle juice 😂 and it's good to go down!
Angie M.
Manteno , IL
Smooth and really good in margaritas.had this at one of my friends house and was to really Impressed!! If you get a chance try it out
Tori L.
If youre going to drink Cuervo, drink this! The taste is much smoother and its made from 100% agave, unlike the lower shelf version!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Tequila is never my drink of choice, but if we are drinking it this is usually my go to brand. It's not as harsh for me as others are
Aidyn W.
Wichita
This is my favorite tequila for making margaritas! I like my drinks strong, and Cuervo is perfect for me because it tastes delicious!
Karina M.
Miami , FL
To strong for me... but everybody likes it! I can have it with a lot of lemon and Soda is so good .. and the only way I can drink it!
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This tequila provides a smooth drink. Whether on the rocks, in a margarita, on its own, plain or dressed. You won't be disappointed!