BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Caroline C.
Staten Island
Great use as a mixer! I’ve purchased this for big parties and the margaritas never disappoint. Definitely your best bang for your buck.
Paula H.
Big fan of Jose Cuervo. Always smooth, always good no matter which one you pick. Maybe not a sipping tequila but definitely delicious.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
This is awesome to mix with anything or to drink straight. I'm more of a clear liquor drinker so this is perfect. Very economical also.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
In my opionion, this tequila is superior for making daiquiri's and margaritas! It goes down so smooth! Definitley a staple in my home!
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
Same great taste I've come to expect from José Cuervo, with a smooth finish. Perfect for mixed drinks or just doing shots with friends.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Tequila is good and great for margaritas! Jose Cuervo is delicious compared to others I have tried. It is a little pricey but worth it.
Elizabeth P.
Green Bay
Purchased at: Walmart
This tequila was a little bit better the the brown jose cuervo but still not that good I would get a differnt brand next time I buy it.
Destiny S.
Longview
Tequila is my favorite liquor hands down, it’s super smooth and has a decent taste. I would recommend this brand of tequila! I love it!
Chelsea P.
Duluth
For being a "bottom shelf" bottle, José is doing just fine in the silver department. It is smoother than some more expensive tequilas.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
I use this to make margs and I find great success with it. It is a standard tequila that is easy to find and I can always count on it!