BY JOSE CUERVO

Tori L.
Durant, OK
My favorite alcohol but not favorite brand. Very strong flavor but does the job. Affordable for the amount. Repeat buyer. Packaging is eh.
Kelly S.
College Station
Very smooth and blends well with other beverages for mixed drinks. The packaging was just the bottle itself if i remember correctly.
Danielle B.
Buffalo
This is a great tequila and has a good flavor. It makes great margaritas and other fun mixed drinks. I would consider purchasing it again.
Tonya H.
Tuscumbia, AL
Honestly not my favorite but I believe for a traditional tequila it's the best on the market. I just personally preferred their gold brand.
Tracy F.
Crestwood , IL
Purchased at: Target
Nice smooth taste. Can drink room temperature, or over ice, prefer over ice though. Compared to Patron Silver, I would rather have Patron.
Chibby M.
Jackson
Good and cheap. I mainly use it for margaritas with limeade and triple sec. It tastes like tequila, I’m not sure what else to say about it.
kendra p.
Richmond, KY
Love this stuff I don't even realize it's alcohol. So smooth. Mixes well with so many mixed drink options. I always have a bottle at home.
Brittney D.
Allentown
This tequila is okay if you were looking to make margaritas but I would not recommend drinking this tequila on the rocks. It is very harsh.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Affordable tequila that I can get almost any place. I use it as my go to when making frozen margaritas and it gets the job done just fine.
Jordan G.
Tempe
Not my favorite tequila out there but it does the trick. It’s a bit harsh and not as smooth as I like, especially when I’m taking shots.