BY JOSE CUERVO

Allison B.
Denver
Love Jose Cuervo! So good in margaritas. Always my go to tequila for making drinks. I like the silver tequila for other types of drinks too.
Meaghan C.
Boonsboro
I don’t drink much tequila but when I’m in the mood for margaritas this is the one I reach for. Smooth taste, trusted name and nice packaging
Martha M.
Lawrenceville
This is my go to tequila for margaritas. I like the way it mixes with the citrus flavors. It is a good tequila without such a premium price.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
It’s good if you’re a tequila kind of person. It’s kind of pricey at my local CVS. I don’t like tequila so I can’t give a good or bad review.
Shelby B.
Norfolk, VA
I’m a sucker for just about any tequila good but not my fave Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila . I do reach for others first .
Karen B.
Humboldt, NE
Pretty smooth. A little harsh aftertaste but overall a great tequila for the price. I would definitely recommend it as well as repurchase it.
Chastity F.
Scranton
This tequilas is inexpensive and has a good taste for the value. It is a nice alternative for people who do not want to spend a lot of money.
Meredith L.
This is a perfect tequila for margaritas or a top shelf Long Island iced tea. It has the perfect kick to it while still going down smoothly.
Samantha R.
Dunmore
If you truly wish to get drunk this is the product for you. Pair a few shots of this with some lime slices and salt and you are good to go .
Victoria S.
this is great tequila, especially for the price. tequila isn’t really my go-to in terms of liquor but I am always satisfied with Jose Cuervo!