BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
My favorite Jose! The 100% agave really makes this tequila smooth and taste great! I love getting it on the rocks with a splash of lime juice!
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
A little harsher than the more expensive buys, but great bang for your buck. Excellent in margaritas and readily available pretty much anywhere
Michelle G.
Valdosta, GA
This was in the bottom pantry of my aunts house. seeming like it was reserved for something special. But it’s literally just straight alcohol.
This is a margarita staple! Their silver tequila is definitely great for the value and I only think of Jose Cuervo when it comes to margaritas
Tara S.
Pretty good stuff when mixed with lime or limeade, agave or honey. Makes great margaritas with a mixer too. I would definitely buy again.
Sadiez E.
Grand Junction
This is my go to if I cannot afford patron and it is not bad for being a cheaper version. I like Jose Cuervo. Definately will be buying more!
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Smoooooth taste, worth every penny! Hard to find where I live but worth the effort to try and find it! My number one go to choice of alcohol
Michele M.
Cookeville
This tequila is amazing in home made margaritas! You can buy at most local liquor stores and is a cheaper brand of tequila that tastes great.
Cassie T.
Naperville
It’s José and it’s tequila what more do you want! Great for margaritas, tequila mixtures, can purchase anywhere and also a great price point
Jordan B.
Louisville, KY
Looking to get LIT? This is the drink to do it lol my personal favorite tequila, I usually need a chaser for mine, but it gets the job done.