BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

William G.
Purchased for a NYE celebration. Goes down smooth, but has a fair bit of burn. Taste is more mild than typically golden tequila. Would buy again.
Janice S.
Palm Desert
Love love love the silver blend my favorite over the gold. Makes great mixed drinks and pretty much goes with everything or is great on it's own.
Alec C.
Honestly my favorite tequila out there right now perfect dressed and chilled! This is my go to drink everytime I go out! Amazing in a margarita!
Sam Z.
Wilmington
Smooth, doesn't burn too much. A good mixer, not overpowering. It's a little on the pricey side for me but worth the splurge every now and again.
Alice H.
Madison
Not as hard as a kick when you take shots. Goes good with a margarita also. Price is fairly cheap if you are looking for a less expensive tequila
ana M.
Dallas
I love my drinks very much they all have a different taste and its just so good i drink with lime and salt or mix sometimes with diffrent drinks
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
More of a mixer than a shot tequila. It’s great to have around when friends are over, but not the best for shots. It’s a great margarita tequila.
Ebony W.
Laurel, MD
This is not my first choice because it’s not made with 100% agave. This typically what most restaurants and bars carry, so I’ll go with this one.
Lara M.
Worthington, OH
Not the greatest tequila, but for mixers it’s absolutely does the trick! Would not recommend for shots. Will definitely be buying again though!!
Bea D.
Peachtree City
I use it to make my frozen perfect margheritta. Flavor mixes well with lime juice and keeps a nice separation when floating Grand Marnier on top.