BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Alice H.
Madison
Not as hard as a kick when you take shots. Goes good with a margarita also. Price is fairly cheap if you are looking for a less expensive tequila
Kyra P.
Mediocre, the best basic tequila, not to take shots of but to use as a mixer this is a perfect option and perfect price point for decent tequila.
Tiffany M.
Los Banos
This is the best of Jose. It's smooth, goes down easy, and easy to ignore the taste. Has an appealing bottle with easy to recognize advertising.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
Jose Cuervo is my one true love and no man will ever make me as happy as a bottle of him. Drink it, love it, and regret it in the morning.
Janice S.
Palm Desert
Love love love the silver blend my favorite over the gold. Makes great mixed drinks and pretty much goes with everything or is great on it's own.
Alec C.
Honestly my favorite tequila out there right now perfect dressed and chilled! This is my go to drink everytime I go out! Amazing in a margarita!
Ebony W.
Laurel, MD
This is not my first choice because it’s not made with 100% agave. This typically what most restaurants and bars carry, so I’ll go with this one.
Lara M.
Worthington, OH
Not the greatest tequila, but for mixers it’s absolutely does the trick! Would not recommend for shots. Will definitely be buying again though!!
The best!! Omg sme hangover have been with this tequila! I love it! I love take shots with my friends on slumber party! Is expensive but woth it
ana M.
Dallas
I love my drinks very much they all have a different taste and its just so good i drink with lime and salt or mix sometimes with diffrent drinks