BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

abigail m.
usa
I love this in my margaritas. I've tried other tequilas in my margaritas and this one by tops them all. I'd love to try this in other mixed drinks
Carrie F.
daleville, AL
it taste good is fairly smooth but does leave that alcohol after taste. Not quiet as good or smooth as patron but it’s good enough to keep around.
Latishia H.
Love most brands of tequila ..but gold is so much easier to shoot... silver gives me goosebumps when used as a shooter ....so I use it as a mixer.
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Great kick starter!  Makes amazing margaritas or the perfect shot.  Looking forward to making some jello shots with this for the weekend!
Amy C.
San Jose, CA
This has a special place in my heart. Tequila sunrises can change my whole view around. I mean how many songs is the name Jose Cuervo in?! THE BEST
Julianne O.
I'm a silver tequila type of person, and this is one of my go-to tequilas. Great for mixed drinks or shots, all around great way to start a party.
Aubrey R.
Hanford
Jose is really used for parties and stuff and to make margaritas. And my favorite drink is margaritas so I buy this often in addition to Malibu Rum
Sarah H.
Las Vegas
Smooth and yummy! Goes down like water! The only good price great quality clear silver tequila available... Love bringing it out in water bottles.
Jordan R.
O'Fallon
Obviously everyone loves Jose cuervo because it is inexpensive and obviously very smooth! I love the mixes that you can get with this tequila too!
Stephanie A.
Mountain Home
Tequila is my favorite Patron will be my number one and Jose would be my number two I would recommend this for a more affordable tastes in tequila