BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Jordann W.
Goshen , OH
This is the tequila I buy to make margaritas for my husband. The packaging is very nice. The quality is great for the price. My husband loves the flavor of it too. I will continue to buy this product.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I tried this a few months ago and I had heard great things about it but It wasn’t as smooth as some of their other varieties. I did however like it with mixed drinks like a margarita or something . I
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite tequila for mixing drink, like margaritas or a sunrise. Not my favorite for taking shots. I do prefer this to the Jose Cuervo gold. A decent tequila for a relatively decent price.
Melissa J.
MILFORD, DE
Not as smooth as I would have liked. For the price point I feel as though there are better options out there. I bought this for a specific recipe and don't think I'm likely to use the rest of the bottle
Sara B.
Wilmington, NC
Silver tequila is a gift from the Gods (at least compared to gold tequila). This has always been my go-to liquor to shoot, as it is smooth, gets the job done, and can be paired with any number of chasers.
Agatha V.
Falls Church
My favorite at any club or house parties ❤️
I simply love it!!! One of the benefits -for me- it’s because I don’t get drunk easily with this drink.
Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
kathy W.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This tequila makes yummy margaritas. A little goes a long way. Doesn’t give heartburn or a hang over so I suppose it’s a win win. I don’t drink a lot but during the summer a nice iced drink is awesome. A fine product indeed.
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
I love tequila, nice a smooth! Great for shots or a mixer or on the rocks if you prefer to sip it that way! The packing is appealing as well. 10/10 would recommend and will be purchasing again!
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
This is perfect for margaritas and making other summer drinks. This is my go-to tequila. It’s affordable, tastes amazing on its own and mixed! Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
Hannah M.
Hendersonville
If you’re making margaritas this is the brand to buy. It’s not too cheap and not too expensive. This tequila will definitely allow you to enjoy the taste without thinking you’re drinking something poorly made. I would recommend this for mixed drinks.