BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Allison I.
Tulsa
Less rough than others, but it's still going to burn. Good to mix, if you're doing shots, I'd recommend moving a bit higher up the chain of quality.
Alisha V.
It’s good I recommend it if you’re trying to have a good time with your friends. I’ve tried this product several times with some family and friends.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Tequila is al was as my go to shot drinks! Also good with pickle chasers if you cant drink it straight! Deffinately dont take too much to get drunk.
Erin C.
Bronx
A good tequila, pairs well with many different drinks, but especially good for margaritas. Price is reasonable for alcohol received. Would buy again
paige h.
Lexington
It is okay, but patron would be my top pick. This is only what I get when wanting the cheaper route. But it is still really good for its price
Tiffany K.
Blaine
First alcohol I could actual take a shot of and not be sick in a instant, I can enjoy myself while drinking silver. Or just simple in a margarita! ❤️
Randi L.
It’s not the best tequila, it’s not the worst. The price is right and it will get the job done whether you plan to take shots, or mix up a margarita.
Dana M.
This is one of three tequilas I enjoy (the other 2 are Jose Cuervo tequilas too). I haven't been introduced to a tequila that taste better than Jose.
Becky P.
Fitzgerald
This a great tequila for margaritas. Mixes well. Jose cuervo also has a wonderful ready to drink margarita but I still like a little more of this.
Julianne O.
I'm a silver tequila type of person, and this is one of my go-to tequilas. Great for mixed drinks or shots, all around great way to start a party.