BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
It has of a weird after taste when you drink it alone, but goes well in mixed drinks. Pretty pricey, I only purchase for special occasions and holidays.
Katrina M.
Mcminnville, TN
One of my boyfriends favorites so we tend to drink it on occasion! Gets the job done! It did meet my expectations very much! Very affordable and tasty!
Ashley B.
This is one of my favorite liquors 🙈 I love making mixed drinks with it! It's so smooth. It's not too expensive either for a higher end tequila brand.
Heather C.
lakewood
Margaritas are my favorite and with this tequila they are even better! This is very cheap for the quality and I would 100% buy it again if ever needed!
Laura T.
Aurora, IL
coming from a Mexican background, I can say this this a great tequila. I know my tequilas. doesn't have that terrible burn if you have it on the rocks.
Jessica U.
Orlando
One hundred and ten percent tequila girl here! This mixes great in my margaritas! I mean the price for the quality of this product, you can't beat it!
Hayley J.
Charleston
Very smooth nice for a night out or whatever good with salt and lime. Who can go wrong with tequila. Jose quervo is what I always go with great quality
Joyce G.
Stockton, CA
I personally enjoy silver tequila better than the gold tequila. This is our go to tequila, the price is good and I can make a killer margarita with it.
Estefania D.
keep them coming... That the one we hang to it when we hang out. Not Price and just the right amount of alcohol level to get you on your feet and dance
Helena J.
My favorite tequila hands down. Great to drink alone or with mixes. Again, the bottle is beautiful and I live my diy crafts after the product is gone.