BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Lexi L.
Norwich
This tequila is great for both margaritas and shots! It is also a fairly priced brand. Jose Cuervo also sells margarita mixes to mix with their tequila!
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
It has of a weird after taste when you drink it alone, but goes well in mixed drinks. Pretty pricey, I only purchase for special occasions and holidays.
skywalking123 G.
Los Angeles
This tequila also is one I tried when I was younger very good on price on taste very soothing also complement Mexican food, and other refreshing drinks .
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Who doesn’t love a good margarita? José silver is my go to tequila for making margaritas. Great flavor and goes down smooth. I don’t buy any other brand!
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Really good tequila you know really cheap about 10 bucks for a bottle which is good it is a little harsh going down but he just make it with mixed drinks
Melanie M.
nashville
Very smooth. Very little burn. Goes well with salt and lime. I especially like this tequila with orange juice shaken over ice then topped with grenadine.
Karizma B.
Herkimer, NY
This is actually smooth tequila for doing shots. It is a little cheaper so that is a good thing but like all tequila it is going to get you buzzed, fast.
Stesha B.
West Jordan, UT
Jose Cuervo is an ok tequila. It's great if your low on cash and can't get the top shelf Patron. But its definitely not as smooth as the top shelf stuff.
🌟💍Carlos'Wife M.
Hattiesburg
I love it! It gets the job done! I would recommend it to any one! The package has nothing to do with it! Try it with lemonade! I am a repeat consumer!
Katrina M.
Mcminnville, TN
One of my boyfriends favorites so we tend to drink it on occasion! Gets the job done! It did meet my expectations very much! Very affordable and tasty!